Each visitor to the Epic Sports and Fun Centers (“Epic”) must:
- Not enter the facility if he/she has a cough or fever.
- Wear a face covering while in the Epic’s building unless you are participating in a field/rink activity. Epic will not provide facemasks. Facemasks are not required for players and coaches directly participating on the field/rink activity. Coaches must wear a facemask while on the sideline/bench area.
- Sign a Visitor Waiver document before entering the building and go directly to your assigned area. The waiver document can be found at http://www.epic-center.com/forms/Epic-Center-Visitor-Waiver-Release.pdf
- Maintain 6 feet of separation between yourself and all others (I.E. “social distancing”).
- Arrive no sooner than 10 minutes before your game or rental time and leave immediately after your event ends. Do not enter the bench area until the previous game is over and all players have left the area.
- No spectators are permitted in the facility at this time.
- ALL PLAYERS must sign the Game Report Waiver (in addition to the Visitor Waiver) and read the signage posted by the timekeeper station at each venue.
- Be ready to play when you walk in, (with the exception of roller hockey players). Locker rooms will be closed at this time for all sports, (with the exception of use by roller hockey players).
- Reminder: All roller hockey leagues are NON-CHECKING leagues.
- Roller hockey locker rooms will be open with “social distancing” observed and will be disinfected after each use of the room.
- All players must use their own sports equipment.
- Bathrooms will be open, but players are NOT allowed to change in the bathrooms or adjacent rooms.
- Cover your mouth with your inner elbow when coughing or sneezing.
- Regularly wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially before eating or after touching things. Hand sanitizers are provided at each venue and at the entrance to the facility.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid handshakes, high fives, fist bumps, hugs, and any other unnecessary touching.
- Notify the Epic manager if you become sick.
ANY VISITOR NOT FOLLOWING THESE GUIDELINES WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE EPIC SPORTS AND FUN CENTERS.
Epic has implemented rigorous cleaning procedures. The building is cleaned each day before the first visitor arrives. “High touch points” are cleaned throughout the day. Industrial fans will be on each day to increase the air ventilation in each venue. The building is disinfected each week by an outside vendor who specializes in sanitizing surfaces. Hand sanitizers are available throughout the building for visitors and employees. To make social distancing easier, Epic will limit the number of people in its building at one time.
To further protect visitors, Epic will provide gloves, masks, and sanitizer to all employees. Health reviews will be periodically conducted on employees. Protective barriers have been installed at the main counter, and Epic employees will maintain social distancing as much as reasonably possible.
All measures being taken by Epic will be periodically evaluated, and changed from time to time, so that Epic remains in compliance with the latest guidelines from the Center for Disease Control and State and Local authorities.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE SEE A MANAGER.
THE EPIC SPORTS AND FUN CENTER THANKS YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.