Each visitor to the Epic Sports and Fun Centers (“Epic”) must:
- Not enter the facility if he/she has a cough or fever.
- Individuals must continue to wear masks at all times in Epic Sports and Fun Centers.
- Sign a visitor waiver before entering the building and go directly to your assigned venue. The waiver can be found on the homepage of our website at firstname.lastname@example.org Arrive no sooner than 10 minutes before your game or rental time and leave immediately after your event ends.
- Be ready to play when you walk in.
- Individuals must maintain 6 feet of separation between yourself and all others (i.e. social distancing). Social distancing is strongly recommended.
- Cover your mouth with your inner elbow when coughing or sneezing.
- Regularly wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially before eating or after touching things. Hand sanitizers are provided at each venue and at the entrance to the facility.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Refrain from handshakes, high fives, fist bumps, hugs, and any other unnecessary touching.
- Notify the Epic manager if you become sick.
ANY VISITOR NOT FOLLOWING THESE GUIDELINES WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE
Epic Sports and Fun Center Guidelines
Epic has implemented rigorous cleaning procedures. The building is cleaned each day before the first visitor arrives. “High touch points” are cleaned throughout the day. The building is disinfected each week by an outside vendor who specializes in sanitizing surfaces. Hand sanitizers are available throughout the building for visitors and employees. To make social distancing easier, Epic will limit the number of people in its building at one time.
To further protect visitors, Epic will provide gloves, masks, and sanitizer to all employees. Health reviews will be periodically conducted on employees. Protective barriers have been installed at the main counter, and Epic employees will maintain social distancing as much as reasonably possible.
All measures being taken by Epic will be periodically evaluated, and changed from time to time, so that Epic remains in compliance with the latest guidelines from the Center for Disease Control and State and Local authorities.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE SEE A MANAGER.
THE EPIC SPORTS AND FUN CENTERS THANKS YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.